Are you making resolutions for 2018?
Unfortunately, studies show that setting unrealistic expectations will likely have you failing by February. This year, why not simply make a pledge to improve your dental health?
Here are 5 easy steps to a healthier smile in 2018:
- Start by establishing a routine of brushing your teeth for two minutes at least twice a day and flossing daily.
- Stay hydrated, especially with fluoridated water, to help prevent cavities and to flush away bacteria between meals.
- Eat a balanced, nutritious diet and cut back on sugary treats and carbohydrates that can cause damage to your teeth.
- Schedule an exam and teeth-cleaning twice a year to monitor your oral health.
- Make your resolution stick by partnering with your dentist.
You’ll find that the professionals at Hanson Dentistry in Greater Sudbury offer a range of the latest treatments to ensure a healthy mouth and make your smile shine.
Don’t be surprised that your resolution will lead to life-changing moments. A rejuvenated appearance is a boost to your self-esteem, your relationships, and your professional success — and it often goes hand-in-hand with a healthy, beautiful smile.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Hanson today to discuss your 2018 oral health plan.