- Don’t be afraid of changing, be afraid of NOT changing. Continual growth and evolution is the way to success and fulfillment. That which does not grow… dies.
- Karma will win over dogma
Karma: good deeds and positive and/or proactive actions can lead to positive benefits. Dogma; rigidly clinging to beliefs, or the need to be right, can limit you both, personally and professionally.
- Play the cards you have, not the cards you wish you had. Instead of simply wishing things were different, learn to accept, and make the most of your situation. Often, our best growth opportunities are found in challenging situations. Our intentions become clear and our motivations become pure survival.
- If you measure something you can understand it. If you understand it, you can control it. If you can control it, you can improve it.
- Accept what you can’t change and get rid of the guilt, always do what is best for yourself and others. Never accept good enough!