New Year, New Smile
Are you making resolutions for 2018?
Unfortunately, studies show that setting unrealistic expectations will likely have you failing by February. This year, why not simply make a pledge to improve your dental health?
Here are 5 easy steps to a healthier smile in 2018:
- Start by establishing a routine of brushing your teeth for two minutes at least twice a day and flossing daily.
- Stay hydrated, especially with fluoridated water, to help prevent cavities and to flush away bacteria between meals.
- Eat a balanced, nutritious diet and cut back on sugary treats and carbohydrates that can cause damage to your teeth.
- Schedule an exam and teeth-cleaning twice a year to monitor your oral health.
- Make your resolution stick by partnering with your dentist.
You’ll find that the professionals at Hanson Dentistry in Greater Sudbury offer a range of the latest treatments to ensure a healthy mouth and make your smile shine.
Don’t be surprised that your resolution will lead to life-changing moments. A rejuvenated appearance is a boost to your self-esteem, your relationships, and your professional success — and it often goes hand-in-hand with a healthy, beautiful smile.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Hanson today to discuss your 2018 oral health plan.
Dr.Douglas T. Hanson
Dr. Douglas Hanson is a Greater City of Sudbury area Dentist driven by lifelong learning, advanced technologies, and online marketing. In addition to the obvious, Dr.Hanson has lectured and presented to audiences on topics such as; leadership from within, temporal mandibular disorders, implant dentistry, obstructive sleep apnea and most recently on world class customer service. Writing about some of these topics on social media and online has provided a new avenue for Dr.Hanson to share his passion for both dental subject matter, as well as leadership and personal awareness and enhancement. Check out his Twitter and Facebook feeds and allow Dr. Doug to share his passion!